Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crochet Toilet Paper Roll Cover

Hello everyone! Today's blog will focus on my latest crochet project which is the Toilet Paper Roll Cover. How did I find this pattern, and why did I ever make this funny project? Well, as summer holiday is coming near now, I would be expecting my in-laws storming to our home AGAIN...There's nothing against them, I love them so much, but I just wanna add up some colors on my bathroom..... :)

Crochet Toilet Paper Roll Cover









 I was just browsing over  my Ravelry, which I am a member, there was one picture of a beautiful barbie doll sitting on a toilet bowl, reading magazine. I was so amused with the way how the author has presented it in her page. Upon following on her blog, thank God the crochet pattern was free, so without hesitation, I immediately got my scrap yarns and crochet hook and started to create just similar to her creation.. Viola!!! got my barbie now with her toilet... For the crochet pattern please do visit  AuntieElle's Blog . :))

1 comment: